Panama Vacations Packages — Panama Travel Agency

Panama Vacations Packages - Panama Travel Agency

Sun, Sea and Sand

Visit Panama’s Caribbean coast and take in the beauty of their white-sand beaches and.

Rate per person from $1,625

Here at Panama Vacations our passion is your experience of this wonderful country. We custom design a huge array of vacations from off the beaten track and boutique to all inclusive vacation packages.

We take great care to match you with a handpicked selection of the finest hotels, Panama Resorts, adventure tours & transportation. Our experts will help you discover your travel personality.

We offer 24/7 customer fantastic service before, during and after your trip…and have the Satisfied Clients  to prove it.  Check out our best selling Panama Packages and remember, personalization and customization is what we do. So one of our team, who live and work here in Central America, is perfectly placed to advise you. We have first-hand, expert knowledge  of every product & service we recommend. No other Panama travel agency can match our expertise, service and commitment to your happiness, in fact we go so far as to give a 100% guarantee on your satisfaction.

Whether you and your family are looking for a fun filled family vacation in Panama or you and your loved one are after a romantic Honeymoon, we will work closely with you to create the perfect vacation just for you. Doesnt it sound much better to have an expert do the hard work while you just get on with the task of relaxing and enjoying?

We are so confident that you will love your vacation experience with us, We Guarantee It!

Panama Vacations is part of the Namu Travel group, which includes Costa Rica Vacations. Nicaragua Vacations and Costa Rica Fishing Pros.

Client Testimonials

I VISITED PANAMA A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH MY BOYFRIEND. IT WAS SUCH A AWESOME TRIP AND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. THIS WAS OUR FIRST TIME OUTSIDE OF THE US AND WE HAD A BLAST. THANKS TO LEAH REEB FOR SETTING ALL OF OUR ACTIVITIES UP. THEIR WERE A FEW MIX UP’S AS FAR AS TIMING IS CONCERNED, BUT OTHER THAN THAT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. More

August 14, 2014 at 4:45pm

Hi Louise! We are so happy you had a great time, and what a fun experience to have it be the first t rip outside of the U.S. We’re glad Leah Reeb was able to plan things out for you and hopefully our team helped you with those mix-ups. Please feel free to share any photos directly on our Facebook page or email them to Leah- our team would love to see your adventures! Saludos, The Panama Vacations Team. More

August 18, 2014 at 4:42pm

Hi Louise! Thanks so much for posting. It was a pleasure working with you and happy to hear you en joyed your time in Panama! When you’re ready to explore more, let us know. Costa Rica and Nicaragua await you! ;). More

August 18, 2014 at 11:38pm

my vacation had both highs & lows. this was our 1st trip outside the states. your staff are both helpful and insightful. because of your partnership with the Bristol hotel and the Gamboa Rainforest hotel we were able to experience service and quality that surpassed our expectations. however, we too had a similar experience as did Maureen Havens with the Sheraton Bijao Resort. I emailed Leah our 1st night there. she responded quickly and we followed her advise by calling our Travel Experience Team. my wife called and reached Claudia. she was very attentive and helpful. we left the beach 2 days early. Claudia and your partners made the rest of our stay MEMORABLE. I your staff took a bad situation and turned it into a positive. I am a 30 year employee with at&t and I truly understand & appreciate customer service. you should be proud. please get the Sheraton Bijao Resort on board. the resort is actually beautiful. DVS. More

June 02, 2014 at 6:19pm

Hi Don, Thank you for taking the time to write us. We are glad to hear our Travel Experience Team wa s able to resolve the bump you had at Sheraton Bijao and turned your trip into a memorable vacation. We are also happy to hear how much you enjoyed the Bristol and Gamboa Rainforest Resort Panama. Please feel free to share any photos of your trip with Leah or directly on Facebook so we can share them. All the Best, The Namu Travel Group. More

June 04, 2014 at 6:11pm

Thanks Don for your feedback, we do appreciate hearing from you. I’m happy things were resolved ASAP for you — sorry for the issues with the Sheraton. Remember, we’re here to take care of future travel you may be interested in! Costa Rica and Nicaragua are worth a visit. ) Thanks Don. More

June 08, 2014 at 2:27pm

My husband and I were very disappointed with the quality and service of the Sheraton Bijao Resort. We got the worst possible room which was poorly decorated, old furniture, paint peeling, dirty. We definitely overpaid for this resort and we don’t believe this travel agency really did much to ensure that we would receive the quality accommodations and service we paid for. More

May 15, 2014 at 2:00pm

Maureen, We are very sorry to hear that you and your husband had a poor experience with us on your Panama vacation. We are looking into our continued relationship with this property as we believe that we are only as good as the hotels we work with. I have been informed that our Travel Experience Team has already contacted you to follow up and find a resolution. Regards, Kristen Dunlap, PLV Social Marketing. More

May 20, 2014 at 7:30pm

We had a stress free trip to Panama with the expert help provided by Jan and the staff at Panama Luxury Vacations. Our 9 day trip was full of wonderful experiences. Having never visited Panama before, we contacted Panama Luxury Vacations for guidance and were provided with a most memorable trip. Thanks Jan and all others who organized our vacation. More

February 12, 2014 at 1:05pm

Panama Vacations Packages - Panama Travel Agency

Hi Dennis! We are so pleased that you had a great experience, especially that it was stress-free. Pl ease feel free to pass along any photos/albums- we’d love to share them! Hope you can come down again to visit us or one of our neighbors soon enough. Saludos! The PLV Team. More

February 12, 2014 at 11:56pm

My wife and I were planning a trip to Panama a couple of months ago, specifically, we wanted to check out Bocas del Toro but when I started inquiring about hotel availability, everyone told me that they were at full capacity. I then went to a few travel agents only to be told the same. I knew there had to be at least 1 hotel that has availability. I would not take no for an answer. Then I tried Panama Luxury out. Within hours of my email, I received a call from Robin. I told her what I was looking for and within a few hours she had the perfect itinerary prepared for my wife and I and she found us a hotel in Bocas del Toro. I knew there was a way, I just needed the right person that knew how to find it. We had a great time and I am glad that I went to Panama Luxury for guidance on this trip. First we spent a few days in Panama City at the Bristol, which was perfect because we needed some time at a spa after a long trip. We checked out the Canal, danced at night on Calle Uruguay shopped and hung out in colonial Casco Viejo. After easing into our trip, we headed to Bocas del Toro and checked out a few places Robin recommended. They were perfect! Red Frog Beach, Isla Bastimentos and Starfish Beach to name a few. Paradise. Then off to romantic Boquete, where we enjoyed zip lining and the coffee farms. The hotel (Boquete Garden Inn) Robin picked out for us was amazing, it was so great we could of just lounged around in the hammock which was perfectly placed on their property which is the most beautiful garden I’ve ever seen. The customer service starting from Robin and everyone that works with Panama Luxury along the way in Panama were polite, caring and professional. Thank you once again for making the trip possible and for making it as smooth as can be as well. More

January 16, 2014 at 9:00pm

Hi José! We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing time in Panama. You are actually the winne r of our $100 Amazon Gift Voucher for sharing your experience. Please enjoy it, and we hope to have you back for a visit soon. — The PLV Team. More

February 12, 2014 at 11:54pm

Jose I am really glad you had a great time. If you ever want to come to Costa Rica we take extra spe cial care of our repeat clients. robinsabine@namutravel.com. More

August 10, 2014 at 2:18am

Hi Leah, Just wanted to say «Thank you» our family of 5 had a great time in Costa Rica! Our three kids, 15, 13, and 11 were never bored :). We loved the Springs and club RIo, My teens were smiling every day, and that is no easy task. ha. We were very pleased with both of our drivers, especially Hugo, Hugo had to pick us up early at La Paz due to both bridge construction on one side, and road re-paving on the other. He was there bright and early and found a great place for a breakfast stop in Poasita, since we had lots and lots of time before our flight. We highly recommend the private tour at La Paz ($45 for all of us): we felt like VIPs with our guide Jonathan. We also can’t say enough about the pools at The Springs! The kids loved the white water tubing. super fun day! We will be back, thanks again for your personal attention! The Petrunich Family. More

November 01, 2013 at 2:30pm

Hi Gretchen! I’m so sorry I didn’t see or respond to this sooner. Thank you so much for sharing! I’m so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in Costa Rica! Share pics if you have some! We’d love to see. If you ever want to head back down to Costa Rica, or even Panama or Nicaragua. let us know! You get some special perks as a returning guest. ) Also keep in mind if you refer someone my way and they reserve, you get a $100 gift certificate to Amazon! So please send anyone you know interested my way. there isn’t a limit on how many gift certificates you can get. ) Pura Vida. More

December 04, 2013 at 3:53pm

My husband Marc and I spent nine days in Panama with the help of Parmelee at Panama Luxury Vacations and it was amazing! We had the trip of a lifetime. Traveling internationally, especially to a destination such as Panama that has so many options to choose from can be very intimidating. Parmalee helped ease our anxiety and helped us choose an adventure that was perfect for us. We are from Chicago and traveled to Panama to visit the more remote locations so we didn’t spend much time in Panama City. However, during our brief stay, we ate at La Posta (recommended by PLV) and it was fantastic. From Panama City we headed to the Pacific coast to Boca Chica via Panama Air where we stayed at Bocas Del Mar. The hotel was beautiful and the food was amazing. Service was extraordinary. The General Manager (Neil) made sure our every need was met and went above and beyond to make us feel at home. Although Boca Chica is quite remote, we found plenty of activities to keep us busy. We hiked and explored the various islands which were a quick (and inexpensive) water taxi ride away. We also took out a fishing charter with the Panama Sport Fishing Club and had a great experience with them. We caught tuna and wahoo and they prepared shashimi for us as soon as we got back to the dock. Best fish we’ve ever had! After 4 nights in Boca Chica we drove north to Bocas Del Toro on the Caribbean side. Parmelee gave us a great tip to negotiate our ride once there and saved us about $150. The drive through the mountains and the eventual decent into the Bocas Archipelago was amazing! Clearest blue water we have seen. We stayed at Hotel Bocas Del Toro per the recommendation of Parmelee. Again, we were not disappointed. It was a unique, nautical-themed hotel and the staff there upgraded our room to a suite where we overlooked the ocean. While in Bocas, we took water taxis to Red Frog beach on Bastimientos, the Zapatillas Islands, and snorkeled in Coral Cay. In our opinion, all of these locations are a must see. From sloths to starfish, we saw it all. When your daily adventures are complete, we highly recommend stopping by La Buga for a Balboa and the best fish tacos you’ve ever had! All in all a great honeymoon :). More

May 31, 2013 at 7:09pm

What a lovely honeymoon! There is nothing like fresh sashimi right in front of your eyes (a truly in credible experience!). We’re happy to hear that Parmelee was able to give you some great tips for your stay in Panama, and add to what seems to be a very romantic vacation. More

June 01, 2013 at 7:29pm

My husband Ken and I went to Panama for two weeks April 20 — May 4, 2013. In searching for hotels and areas of Panama, I saw an ad for Panam a Luxury Vacations. I contacted them through email and soon heard from Jan Branicki, a travel adviser. Jan and I corresponded through email and phone in setting up our two week vacation. He was so helpful and knowledgeable and this saved me hours of time as I usually set up our own vacations. We stayed in Panama City for 2 nights at the RIU Hotel in the financial district of Panama City. We had a superb view of the city and skyscrapers from our 16th floor, floor to ceiling window. The breakfast there was fantastic and the staff very helpful. We took the Embera Village tour which was a drive and canoe trip away from Panama City. It was an amazing opportunity to see the rain forest and the Embera tribe who still live as they have for hundreds of years. We also did the City tour and Panama Canal tour. Our driver was great and the vehicle nicely air-conditioned. I’ve always wanted to see the canal but didn’t want to do a cruise so this suited us well. Don’t miss touring the museum there where you will learn so much about the canal and see specimens of various insects that were found in the area. From Panama City we flew to David, Panama, and rented a car and drove to Boquete in the highlands of Panama where the air is cooler and there are abundant coffee and cocoa plantations. We stayed at the Riverside Inn just a few minutes drive outside the city of Boquete. The bed and breakfast was lovely and our master suite had a deck and a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. We enjoyed driving around the area, visiting various plantations and hiking. There is a large American expat population living in the area and we enjoyed talking with them. We left Boquete a day early (my fault!) and drove back to David where we were supposed to be met by a driver who, of course, wasn’t there as we were a day early. I contacted Greivin Alvarez of Client Services Department who got us a driver within an hour who took us on to Bocas del Toro. He also arranged to get us booked into the Tropical Suites in Bocas Town and got rebates from the car company and the Riverside Inn to pay for the extra night in Bocas town. We enjoyed our three nights there and even went scuba diving with La Buga Dive Center. From Bocas town we went by boat (about 45 minutes) to Popa Paradise Beach Resort on Popa Isla. It is just the resort on this island so it was so peaceful and serene. The hosts and the staff there were amazing! The setting is fantastic! The food delicious. We saw so many birds and butterflies there. We also took the sailboat tour to Los Zapatillos islands to do some snorkeling. Fantastic outing! Popa’s Paradise Resort was the perfect place to end our vacation. After our 5 nights in this paradise we flew back from Bocas to Panama City to spend a final restful night in the RIU Plaza Panama hotel. We were able to walk to a recommended restaurant — Luna- for a delicious dinner and spend a restful night’s sleep before flying out the next day to San Jose, CA. Our thanks to Jan who booked all the hotels, tours, drivers and in country flights; and thanks to Greivin also at Panama Luxury Vacations, who helped so much when I misread the itinerary and put us a day ahead of our schedule! They truly helped make this one of our best vacations ever. More

May 28, 2013 at 7:57pm

Congratulations Mary! You are our winner of our $100 monthly prize for your review! We appreciated r eading the details about your process of working with PLV, hotel names and recommendations, and feel your excitement about Panama! Your trip sounds amazing- please feel free to share any additional photos. We loved seeing the view from your room in Panama City. More